The panellists will focus on the following issues:
- Is the volume of work leading to ‘tender fatigue’ within the construction sector and creating bottlenecks on projects?
- How should project stakeholders integrate and manage multiple contract packages on megaprojects
- Managing rising prices in materials, labour and supply and demand issues in the capacity of the industry
- The feasibility of harnessing the global supply chain to help deliver the giga-projects successfully
- The importance of collaboration to develop appropriate solutions to achieve time, cost and quality objectives
- Utilisation of modern and alternative construction techniques and methods to deliver projects
- The importance of thorough and comprehensive risk assessments while delivering fast track or expedited programs
- The criticality of stakeholder engagement
- With large schemes and major packages often having multiple complex interfaces, how best can you control the risks and manage the logistics of these interfaces to prevent delays and major variations?